Finance Business Partner M/F
• Responsible for the finance and financial control of the entire Business Unit
• Advises and supports the Business Unit Manager and operational staff by providing and interpreting analytical information to enable effective decision making
• Provides support in ensuring that the rules, principles and the internal control requirements of the Group are met
• Ensure the Business Unit meets all its financial reporting obligations
• Ideally CIMA, ACCA, AAT or equivalent accounting qualification
• Knowledge of General Accounting, Payroll, Financial Planning, Project Accounting, Cash Management and Control & Reporting
• Strong financial skills applied in a project costing context
• Ability to analyse and interpret variances
• Good knowledge of basic accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Timesheets
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Eltek Systems are a control and automation systems integrator. We operate on an international scale with a t/o £9M in the UK and employ over 40 people. We are part of Vinci Energies a £12.5 billion organisation, we are looking to recruit Finance Business Partner. The role will see you tasked with running the Finance function and providing support to the Business Unit General Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience of running a finance function in an Engineering industry.