Commutable from: Birmingham, Cannock, Lichfield, Stafford, Walsall, Wolverhampton
Salary: Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days holiday
Suitable for: Senior Contract Engineer, Project Manager
• Assumes overall responsibility for the projects and tenders in terms of financial performance, deadline compliance and technical performance of the work.
• Responsible for the management of projects under their authority, including liaising with the workshop supervisor during the day to day manufacturing of projects.
• Responsible for determining the projected cost estimates at the end of business deals for which they are responsible and provides reports to the BU Manager.
• Organises bid and contract reviews and monitors changes in the contract.
• Ensures the Quarterly Account Closing (EV) of their projects is properly carried out and the forecast estimates are duly performed.
• Manages the procurement and purchases for their projects.
• Establishes and counter signs purchase requests (PR).
• Responsible for the technical aspects of their projects.
• Participates in the preparation of the Business Unit's annual budget, Shared Strategic Plan (SSP) and their individual commercial action plan.
• Ensures that customer complaints are recorded, and corrective action is taken.
• Ensures that corrective action is taken for all nonconformities.
• Develops and manages key customer relationships, through regular reviews of contract performance with customers, understanding and managing needs and gaps
• Proactively delivers a quality installation to the satisfaction of our customers
• Actively seeks out, drives and promotes service excellence, best practice and continuous improvement initiatives
• Ideally Degree or HNC/HND qualified in Electrical engineering or equivalent technical discipline
• Experienced in the Design of Low Voltage installation in industrial environment.
• Experienced in site survey 's leading to modifications to existing equipment.
• Proven experience of working with and managing contracts within a traditional construction project.
• Understanding of commercial issues affecting project performance
• Must be able to communicate effectively with customers at all levels
• Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
• Able to work extended and/or unsocial hours to the full requirements of the role
• Ability to deliver projects to demanding deadlines
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Actemium, an international Electrical Services organization with a global turnover of €2.8 billion and based in over 40 countries is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join its team focused on the Food & Beverage industry. The role will see you carry out all aspects of the project from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have electrical experience and knowledge of the Food & Beverage industry