Junior Pre-Sales Consultant
Who are Axians?
Axians is a modern technical services provider, we design, build, and manage ICT solutions for some of the most demanding customers in the world. Axians has earned a reputation as an innovative technical system integrator capable of successfully optimising end-to-end next generation communication networks.
Success for Axians is providing customers a service with a human touch. People are at the heart of everything we do, and our people share our values with passion and teamwork. We transform lives through technology.
What would you be doing?
The primary purpose of the Pre-Sales Consultant is to provide technical advice, support and strategy to our customers and the Sales Team to deliver continued growth within the business.
Pre-Sales Consultants work on a Peer level with Account Managers to formulate an Account Plan for nominated customers. It is vital that the Pre-Sales Consultant acts as the Technical Authority for these accounts, by delivering technical information to the customer in the form of RFI/RFP responses, design related documentation, product updates, technical workshops and industry/competitive analysis. This requires a pro-active and consultative approach, meeting with customers on a regular and frequent basis to develop a deep technical relationship at all levels.
This role is ideal for an individual wishing to build a career in pre-sales. You would evangelise the Axians Business Solutions from a technical perspective to help transform businesses and solve business issues with technology.
What do day-to-day activities look like?
- Developing and maintaining open and honest relationships with customers and colleagues
- Learn to lead the technical strategy and roadmap for nominated customers
- Deliver solution updates
- Generate Bills of Materials (BOMs) and technical documents to support bid responses (RFI, RFP, ITT)
- Knowledge sharing of latest industry trends in technology
- Ensure that all technical solutions fit within the customers’ requirements
- Joint development of Account Plans with Account Manager/Director
- Development and delivery of financial information based around equipment lists, such as Return on Investment (ROI), margin protection and forecast projections
What we're after
- A recent graduate with a degree in BSc (Hons) Computer Networks or similar.
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the network and security technology vendor marketplace.
- A team focussed individual working towards the company strategy.
- Strong trouble-shooting background.
- Enjoys making things happen.
- Consultancy skills, combining the ability to seek to understand customer issues and requirements whilst delivering solutions that address these.
- Excellent customer service ethos.
What you can expect from us
We won’t just meet your expectations. We’ll exceed them. You’ll benefit from an extensive benefits package you’d expect from an established technology company and leading-edge technology with the freedom to play, develop and learn. We operate a small, autonomous business feel that provides you with flexibility.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive space where everyone is valued for their skills, experiences and input. We celebrate diverse voices and aim to create an environment that reflects all of society.
If you're interested in a career that will challenge you and provide you with excellent opportunities to develop - we'd really love to hear from you!