Axians UK - Finance Analyst
Who are Axians UK?
We design, build, and manage IT solutions for some of the most demanding customers in the world. Axians has earned a reputation as an innovative technical system integrator capable of successfully optimising end-to-end next generation communication networks.
Success for Axians is providing customers a service with a human touch. People are at the heart of everything we do, and our people share our values with passion and teamwork. We transform lives through technology.
What would you be doing?
We're looking for a Finance Analyst to support the Finance Business Partner (FBP) in providing accurate and timely financial information to the business unit. Working collaboratively within the team and all operational and administrative staff within the business unit.
As a Finance Analyst, the type of day-to-day activities you can expect to get involved in include:
- General Accounting: recording transactions in an accurate and timely manner, completing balance sheet reconciliations, preparing and overseeing month end tasks, assisting and performing project reviews, ensuring accurate input of timesheets to ensure accurate costings
- Financial Planning and Analysis: Assisting the FBP in owning and populating the forecast model, financial modelling, assisting with analysis of KPIs
- Admin and Other: Deputise for the FBP when required
What are we looking for from you?
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or actively studying towards
- Financial background with high transactional workload
- Ability to run financial reports and interpret information
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlinbes
- An eye for detail
- Friendly and approachable manner in order to build good working relationships at all levels
- Strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Why come and work for Axians UK?
We won’t just meet your expectations. We’ll exceed them. You’ll benefit from an extensive benefits package you’d expect from an established technology company and leading-edge technology with the freedom to play, develop and learn. We operate a small, autonomous business feel that provides you with flexibility.
Axians UK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive space where everyone is valued for their skills, experiences and input. We celebrate diverse voices and aim to create an environment that reflects all of society.
If you're interested in a career that will challenge you and provide you with excellent opportunities to develop - we'd really love to hear from you!