- Location West Midlands
- Company Actemium UK
"Unleash your creativity, your curiosity, your boldness, your ambition, your commitment"
We are currently looking to appoint a high achieving talented graduate engineer to join our Birmingham branch.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience / qualifications plus competitive benefits package
Why Join Our Graduate Programme?
- From day one you’ll deliver real projects with some of the most recognisable brands in the world
- You’ll get exposure to all aspects of a project ensuring you’re well prepared for your transition to Project Manager
- You’ll be supported to achieve professional accreditation and receive targeted off the job training
- You will be joining an international group with turnover of €38.1bn and over 183,000 staff working all over the world
- You'll have many opportunities to express your creativity, your curiosity, your boldness, your ambition and your commitment.
These qualities are the fundamentals of our culture and underpin the way we carry out our business.
What you’ll need?
- To be on target to achieve a 2.1 degree in a related Engineering Discipline
- The passion and drive to pursue a career in Contract or Project Management
- Have flexibility and be prepared to do whatever it takes
- A focused and dedicated approach to your learning and development
- Creativity, boldness, curiosity, ambition and commitment
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.